Boots'n'All

Edit My Images
No
I've decided I take pictures of all kind of things and I make no excuse for it .

Although I do find my interest in ladies boots a concern .

That was a joke , honest ..

Boots N All by BLUE-RAE, on Flickr

It's one of those (increasingly common) shots on here that actually looks better with the watermark :p.

Seriously though, it does have a 'commercial' feel to it, I think - making it a great product shot, but not something that I'd want on my wall (as I have no foot/boot fetish to speak of :D).

Yep, seems like they've been artificially "moved apart" (was going to say spread but that didn't sound right!) in order to fit the watermark. Also, the squared off bits under the toes are a bit distracting.

On the other hand, the boots themselves are good and I do really like the watermark.

Yep, seems like they've been artificially "moved apart" (was going to say spread but that didn't sound right!) in order to fit the watermark. Also, the squared off bits under the toes are a bit distracting.

On the other hand, the boots themselves are good and I do really like the watermark.

Hi guys,
thanks of the feedback. Just to say this is how she stood without any prompting or setup and my watermark added after .

It was one of those moments when I sore the boots and thoughi I'm having that .

Maybe at times I do have a comercial edge but is that a bad thing ?
I have always thought photography is wider than home or gallery presentations .

Question: I'm tempted to use this on my business card

Back