Critique BOP from the Great Yorkshire show

Name
Paul Mitchell
Edit My Images
Yes
was a last minute decision to take my camera out with me as iv been lazy with my photography for quite a while now (almost a year after my d90 died in Thailand)

quite happy with the results but I'm by far not perfect or brilliant and critique would be great.. all shot with Nikon D7100 on a 70-200 Tamron lens all hand held, had a little play with PS to try and enhance but can post the originals if preferred.

3 this one was bad positioning on mine as there's a fence panel that crept in to the top right

iv tried to create a "hdr look" within PS but it was a cheat way that I read about some time ago using Gaussion blur and a layer that was DE saturated and inverted, if any body has any tip sof what other processes may work to make these better point me in the direction :D

Not sure that the 'hdr look' has done these any favours really Paul, it's taken away the contrast leaving the photos fairly flat ... personally I would re-process them without trying to introduce 'hdr' :)

Personally I agree with Gramps, not keen on the processing and you have fringing round the bird
It's not easy to get good pictures at this sort of display

Ok that's fine, il put up the originals too

Back