Bored April (or is it January) evenings

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I should be out doing things on an April evening. The only positive thing about the weather this year is that I have not had to cut the grass yet !

Instead I am inside looking over old photos and dreaming of when I will once again take to the skies (fly my babies, fly).

This shot was rescusd from being a full 2 stops underexposed and was unecessarily noisy but it reminded me that I have been skyward this year already and will hopefully get there once again.
IMG_1173_Chris_below.jpg

I am also excited that I will soon be the owner of a S/H EF 85mm f/1.2 L lens which i have had reserved at www.ffordes.co.uk. I will go in after the Easter break and empty my piggy bank over Steve's counter. They really are nice people to deal with :thumb:

Thats some hobby you have there. Must be great fun once you are past the sheer terror of hanging by a few bits of string with an engine strapped to your back :)

Cool! I did a tandem skydive a few years back and couldn't believe how serene it is up there. The scenery you get to see is beautiful - like a huge patchwork quilt. Am looking forward to seeing some more shots like this :)

Yeah you get to see some nice stuff! I have invested in a motor only recently after 9 years of free flying. I have also started collecting some decent camera kit and the aim is to collect a few more interesting pics along the way - if the wind ever drops!!

I love the alps and this shot was taken in St Hilaire last September. Who wouldn't want to fly there!
IMG_8805.jpg

Just noticed that was my 100th post! I am now no longer "Quite Chatty" and instead I am "Getting comfy". Watch out !:smilenod:

wow - love the whole new perspective too - it's not very often you see landscape shots taken from mid-air :)

Back