Bored Fireman Manchester City

kirk09

Suspended / Banned
Name
kirk
Edit My Images
Yes
Caught this yesterday as was a loose end becasue peter andre canceled his signing , so went outside asn snapped this shot, the fireman looks bored stiff lol

3950139471_116d024852.jpg

Larger Photo
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3442/3950139471_116d024852_b.jpg

What were you doing at an attempted Peter Andre signing? :D :p

Not a bad shot, but I think the post on the right is a little distracting!

Something about the title in that I'm missing the humour here.

Aside from that just one step forward would have avoided the post and a faster shutter would have frozen the movement of the figures.

But a nice shot overall and a little glimpse of Manchester in the background too. :)

Something about the title in that I'm missing the humour here.

Aside from that just one step forward would have avoided the post and a faster shutter would have frozen the movement of the figures.

But a nice shot overall and a little glimpse of Manchester in the background too. :)

Cheers, but i was just having a laugh with my camera and didnt intend to photograph the fire engine, it wasnt until i got home and noticed the bored look on his face

kirk

doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid, if you'd zoomed right in there and got the expression on their face then it may have been been better, I didn't even notice the fireman in the back until the second look

Thanks for the comments but i di post this in this forum beacasue its a photo for pleasure. just a reminder of what this forum is .

" Photos for Pleasure This is a forum for sharing those photos for which you require no critique at all. Photos you have taken just for fun, or silly snapshots. Please do not offer any critique in this forum. "

Sorry kirk, you're right about this forum which is supposed to be C&C free. I simply forgot. :)

Good point, unfortunately I normally just look at the latest threads and reply from there so I don't normally look at which forum it's in so apologies

Back