bored senseless

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
is anyone else really really bored? ive got nothing to do today, ive been for a walk but the weathers too dull to make good photos and its freezing cold!, im out photographing tomorrow with some mountainbikers. so far ive listened to a load of music and read the screwfix catalogue from cover to cover!:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

entertain me!

:clap:

well, I'm stuck at home as I had a knee operation two Mondays ago. Looks pretty nice and sunny outside here in Cambridge. :(

A little bored, but I've got Morrowind: Elder Scroll III game.

omg, you must be bored to have read the screwfix catalogue.

I have had a great day, got about 100 pics from the eldest sons football, Reading have just won the Championship, and Liverpool are 2 - 0 up.

Plenty of pr0n on teh interweb, that should keep you amused for at least 5 minutes... :p
:thumb:

markgray said:
omg, you must be bored to have read the screwfix catalogue.

I have had a great day, got about 100 pics from the eldest sons football, Reading have just won the Championship, and Liverpool are 2 - 0 up.

i need some laminate flooring and a shower, its either that or the ikea catalogue!

SWMBO says I have to finish redoing the kitchen before I can do what I want.

After a few hours cutting and sticking tiles on I couldn't take any more - cutting/ shaping tiles is so boring.Why don't they make lots of sizes so you just get ones that fit!

screwfix catalogue is beginning to sound interesting :(

RobertP said:
Why don't they make lots of sizes so you just get ones that fit!
Now there's such a twisted logic in that I really found it hilarious :D

Weather here has beern lovely for most of the day......wse've had a few showers but for the most part it's been nice bright sunshine and big billowing white clouds - the sort of weather which makes you itch to have a camera handy!

Had a play around with some macro shots this morning - and would have shared one of them on here but STILL can't make posting images work and am scared to keep trying in case I upset people! I wish you could delete your own posts!:hissyfit:

you need your own webspace, then you need to upload the image to that, then link that image into here using image tags

like this > [IMG ]http://www.url_of_image_goes_here.jpg[/IMG ]

(take the spaces out)

if you dont have any webspace (its usually provided by your ISP, you get 20-50mb of free hosting) free image hosting can be found on flickr and photobucket and i think photographic sites such as Pbase allow you a trial account

Witch said:
Had a play around with some macro shots this morning - and would have shared one of them on here but STILL can't make posting images work and am scared to keep trying in case I upset people! I wish you could delete your own posts!:hissyfit:

Nobody will get upset at you from here, we will try to help you solve the problems though :)

I have replied to your thread in the photo section.

I can now add to my accomplishments of the day "Have learnt how to post images into threads on here" - well, hopefully anyway, we'll see the next time I try! ;)

Thanks Steve for your help!

Well, I've entertained myself for most of the day with my camera, a bowl and some water...hehe :D

Well I moved into new house & asked neighbour with chainsaw to help chop down about 12 trees. There was one conifer about 30ft tall that was bordering onto neighbours garden & the wind was blowing strongly in their direction. We looked at this tree bending in the wind & decided it needed a rope to tether it whilst chopping it. Didn't have a rope so used an electrical extension lead ;)

Imagine the image of me with some flex around my waist & the other guy waiting for thwe wind to drop so he could chop the tree. Well the wind dropped...he chopped...the wind picked up...I got dragged across the garden ...but luckily the other guy dropped the chainsaw & pushed the tree back my way......just made it ;) Shoudl have videoed it for a Health & Safety demo ....or at least You've been framed, if it went wrong :)

The old biddy next door was staring out her window in disbelief

DJW said:
Well I moved into new house & asked neighbour with chainsaw to help chop down about 12 trees. There was one conifer about 30ft tall that was bordering onto neighbours garden & the wind was blowing strongly in their direction. We looked at this tree bending in the wind & decided it needed a rope to tether it whilst chopping it. Didn't have a rope so used an electrical extension lead ;)

Imagine the image of me with some flex around my waist & the other guy waiting for thwe wind to drop so he could chop the tree. Well the wind dropped...he chopped...the wind picked up...I got dragged across the garden ...but luckily the other guy dropped the chainsaw & pushed the tree back my way......just made it ;) Shoudl have videoed it for a Health & Safety demo ....or at least You've been framed, if it went wrong :)

The old biddy next door was staring out her window in disbelief

Nuttin like a first impression for the neighbours,lol Congrats on the new house Dave! Glad everything worked out! ;)

I was wondering where you have been:)

cheers,

Jewel

Back