Boris FX Optics

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone use this editing software? I'm having a bit of trouble and wondering if anyone can help

Does anyone use this editing software? I'm having a bit of trouble and wondering if anyone can help

I wish I could warrant the cost. I love the look of it, but too much for me.
Hopefully you can get sorted, and sorry I couldn`t help.

I wish I could warrant the cost. I love the look of it, but too much for me.
Hopefully you can get sorted, and sorry I couldn`t help.
Thanks, it's quite different to any other editing software I have used , I should have looked into it more before taking the leap, there's a few tutorials on YouTube so I'll take a look on there

Thanks, it's quite different to any other editing software I have used , I should have looked into it more before taking the leap, there's a few tutorials on YouTube so I'll take a look on there

From what i`ve seen. It`s like using it as a combination with PS (or whatever you use). It does look good though.

From what i`ve seen. It`s like using it as a combination with PS (or whatever you use). It does look good though.
Yeah, it can be used as a stand-alone or with PS or LR, I bought it for the latter. I've had a bit of a play and to be fair there are some excellent features but a lot you can get through just using PS

Yeah, it can be used as a stand-alone or with PS or LR, I bought it for the latter. I've had a bit of a play and to be fair there are some excellent features but a lot you can get through just using PS

I would imagine so. But sometimes a one (ish) click fix, beats a couple of hours getting frustrated. I`m annoyed that even the "render lighting effects" is no longer running in PS, and Knoll Light Factory has stopped supporting PS, and just moved over to video. Hey ho.

I would imagine so. But sometimes a one (ish) click fix, beats a couple of hours getting frustrated. I`m annoyed that even the "render lighting effects" is no longer running in PS, and Knoll Light Factory has stopped supporting PS, and just moved over to video. Hey ho.
Yeah the lighting effects are very easy and straight forward to use, pretty good results to be fair

Back