Non UK Botswana safari - special deal.i

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a heads up
Pangolin Safari are offering some special deals from December through to Feb. 7 days in the lodge with twice daily activities (boat/jeep) for R 30000 which is around £1250 with no single supplement. Obviously this is not peak season but one heck of a saving.
I am going next month but at that price I have already enquired about going again in February.
Google "Pangolin Safari Special deals " which should get you to the information page.

I am fortunate enough to have enough Virgin reward points to fly for under £300 which makes it reasonable. The onward flight from Johannesburg to Kasane is about another £350 though.

I am fortunate enough to have enough Virgin reward points to fly for under £300 which makes it reasonable. The onward flight from Johannesburg to Kasane is about another £350 though.

Oh,...I thought there was a direct flight to Botswana International from London Airport !

That's a very good price to visit a team with a very good setup.

This isn't aimed at Pangolin in particular, though at the Chobe River front in general, it's very busy. Most of the lodges are located in and around the town, so in residential areas.

If you are flying all that way, I would at least add on some days in the remote areas, whether mobile camping or lodges, where you are just surrounded by nature.

Back