Bottle of Bollinger

Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering, who took that photo of the bottle of Bollinger popping? :D

(And is Bollinger a good Champagne?)

Just wondering, who took that photo of the bottle of Bollinger popping? :D

(And is Bollinger a good Champagne?)

To the first ... not sure, and I may well be wrong without checking, I think it was KenCo's pic ... :thinking:

And to the second ... like any marque it is possible to get good ones and bad ones ...sorry ... not so good ones ... it is as much down to the year as anything ... I am not so sure our frog friends would allow a really 'bad' champers to cross the channel ... ;)

But a vintage Bollinger, from a truly vintage year, certainly has to be up there amongst the very best ... :D

:p

i thought Liberalis did a bolly? dunno though, lol

i thought Liberalis did a bolly? dunno though, lol

You are SO right Matty ... for a change ... :D ... just checked to be sure ... it certainly was Liberalis ... (y) ... sorry for the confusion ... should check first innit ... :cautious:

:p

your a bad man Rog...a bad man...

And to the second ... like any marque it is possible to get good ones and bad ones ...sorry ... not so good ones ... it is as much down to the year as anything ... I am not so sure our frog friends would allow a really 'bad' champers to cross the channel ... ;)

But a vintage Bollinger, from a truly vintage year, certainly has to be up there amongst the very best ... :D

One pictured is non-vintage like most champagnes. "Vintage" champagne is a growing market but really spoils the point when it is "allowed" to be multi-vintage to achieve best taste!

Don't you just loove picking up Ven!:p

:D

I am not so sure our frog friends would allow a really 'bad' champers to cross the channel ... ;)

I zuzpect ze opposite mon ami! they would send all the crap over to the UK and keep the good stuff for themselves! like any sensible person would :)

Back