Bought a lowepro 450 awii but looking for a good water bottle holding solution for when on the move.

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, had to replace an old lowepro so went for the 450aw ii. Love it, but hate the fact that it doesn't have any netting bottle holding pouches on the side, like my previous bag.

I'm so used to being able to reach behind me and grab my bottle whilst walking and really miss it! I realise there's a bottle holder that comes with the 450 and i attached it, but it just doesn't do the trick and even if i'm able to remove the bottle whilst walking, i can't get it back in and so need to stop and take the bag of.

Has anyone managed to attach some netting for example, or can suggest a working solution? Thnaks!

Would a bottle pouch/holder you can attach to a belt be a possible alternative? Or using a drink stop as an opportunity to take in the view.

Dave

Reactions: Nod
Would a bottle pouch/holder you can attach to a belt be a possible alternative? Or using a drink stop as an opportunity to take in the view.

Dave
i'm afraid not but thanks for the suggestion ;) It's not for landscape photography so no views to consider really!

Have you considered a reservoir type pack and hose. The osprey ones are very good and I like the way they shut by folding over - I trust it much more than a camelback one when close to my photography gear.

Mine came with a water bottle/misc pouch you can attach to the molly on the side

If it has MOLLE or PALS webbing it might be worth looking at Maxpedition or Hazard 4 water canteen pouches. They hold their shape quite well.

Hang a bottle holder on one of the straps, I have my glasses case attached like that.
Always handy then just sitting on your front, plenty of fixing points as a rule.

Camelback for me (y)

Back