Beginner Bought yongnuo rf 602/C and can't get it to work

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, I need some expert help from you guys. I have a Neewer TT520 flash gun and I was looking to trigger the flash off camera. So I bought yongnuo rf 602/C wireless trigger. My problem is I can't get the wireless trigger to work. I have set the dip switches to match, I got the red light flashing on the receiver, but I got no light on the transmitter. Having no experience with triggers I am probably doing something wrong, but if any of you experts could give me some advice I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Flat battery in the transmitter maybe? Also have you turned the transmitter on? Sounds silly but I've known it happen.

Hi all, I need some expert help from you guys. I have a Neewer TT520 flash gun and I was looking to trigger the flash off camera. So I bought yongnuo rf 602/C wireless trigger. My problem is I can't get the wireless trigger to work. I have set the dip switches to match, I got the red light flashing on the receiver, but I got no light on the transmitter. Having no experience with triggers I am probably doing something wrong, but if any of you experts could give me some advice I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

No reason why that shouldn't work, but the red LED on the receiver should turn green when you press the test button and the flash should fire. No green LED suggests either the transmitter isn't working (battery, polarity?) or it's on the wrong channel. What does the LED on the transmitter show when you press the test button?

Thanks for the help all. I was ill on Monday when I received the trigger and was not thinking straight. I forgot to remove the plastic wrap on The CR2 battery, so when I put it in the transmitter it was not making contact. I removed it and now works perfectly. Thanks again for the help, appreciated.

Back