Bow down before your new leader

Rover 200?? I killed mine in around 70k miles! :LOL: still have a spare pair of brake shoes if you want them!!!
Its done about 80k now. Got it when it was about 78k I think.

History of Photography?..... hmmm.... NOW you're trying to get US to do your homework??? :D
No lol. I just cant find any good sites to get info about the history of it. I have to re write it so :razz:

and as for grey, none here yet!!!! just lots of lovely, very long brunette!!! :naughty:
Bet my hair is better and just as long :LOL: By the way you will come to know me as the guy who has great pride in his hair. Very gay I know but I'm in love with it.

Rover 200 actually punk!:nuts:

I have no camera yet so no pictures for you lot to see. but here's one I took a while back

star.JPG

It was taken with the family's digital camera so don't expect wonders :p

Do you discuss the history of photography here? Got some work which needs to be in tomorrow. Just need to do a small piece on 4 specific photographers and don't know where to get good information from. Wikipedia is rubbish.

and what's with all the child remarks? Is it because those grey hairs are coming through quicker than you imagined? :eek:

hi Tobes, is this a self portrait then, lol :LOL::LOL:(y)

Nothing wrong with the Rover 200s! Mine is still going strong at about 58k miles (as it should) though it has got to have its MOT on Tuesday :| could be expensive :(

Back