Critique Bow Fiddle Rock

I like the composition Paul, and it's one of those locations I feel I have to go and see one day. The only thing that doesn't quite look so good is that the bottom right of the photo is way lighter than the rest of the shot and lacks detail compared to the rest of the photo, but not enough to spoil it I don't think.

The first time I looked at this I really loved it. Then I came back and looked again and noticed a slightly unnatural look to the sky, especially on the left hand side. That led my eye down to the slightly soft foreground rocks on the left. If the sky on the left was improved that would probably better balance the lighter area of water on the right, then I'd fall in love with it all over again. It's a great composition.

The first time I looked at this I really loved it. Then I came back and looked again and noticed a slightly unnatural look to the sky, especially on the left hand side. That led my eye down to the slightly soft foreground rocks on the left. If the sky on the left was improved that would probably better balance the lighter area of water on the right, then I'd fall in love with it all over again. It's a great composition.

Completely agree, the colour cast in the top left is from a cheap ND grad i was using. Think i'll bin it tbh.

Back