Bowens ringlite converter help req'd

Edit My Images
No
Anybody got one of these that can take some pics of the brackets that fix the camera to it?

I have acquired one without and need to see if I can adapt something that will do the job.

Thanks! :)

I have one and can take some pics but to be honest I cant ever remember using the bracket to hold the camera on as I want to be moving about with the camera. Unless you are shooting still life Im sure you would be better off without it.

I have one and can take some pics but to be honest I cant ever remember using the bracket to hold the camera on as I want to be moving about with the camera. Unless you are shooting still life Im sure you would be better off without it.

It will be for some fashion pics and I will need to in one spot as they are just 3/4 shots.

So how do you use yours not attached?

I use a boom for the ring flash so I can flip it upside down or on it's side, then a tripod if if I am shooting product shots. Otherwise I ditch the tripod and hand hold it, I often shoot near the ring flash rather than through it as well.

Cool, I have a shoot tomorrow so will give it a try, I reckon I can shoot through it by mounting the flash sideways on an autopole so the ringlite is sideways on if you get me drift, if that works problem solved, thanks for the input!

Back