Boxers

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a picture of my 2 boxers taken today. C+C welcome

kaceyandella.jpg

Thanks for looking

Lovely looking Boxer's, mines just gone 2. I would have taken their collars off first but very nice.

Cracking shots sharp enough to cut yourself on. My daughter wants a boxer now.

They look very interested in something. Did you have a sausage hanging from the lens:)

Thanks for the replies,

Ella (on the left) is 14 months and so easy going and will normally sit for a photo but Kacey age 6 is the complete oppisite. As soon as you pick up a camera she looks like she has done something wrong. No idea why this is, we have tried to reward her for having her photo done but nothing seems to work. So I was really pleased to get both of them together like this.

oh, and I will remove the collars next time.:)

Last edited:
Here's a quick pic of my boxer Oscar after opening one of his xmas pressies (hope you don't mind)

Oscar.jpg

Very nice, dont think you can beat a Boxer.:)

Boxers have the most wonderful faces don't they!!!!. Fab shot although I do agree with the comment that maybe removing the collars would have been better (oh, can I just say...............great use of hairbands on the collars :LOL:)

True, I always wanted my parents to get one when I was growing up but they never did. Then my wife bought me one for my birthday (thought I was getting a PS3) so it was a shock. How my life has changed from having a dog, I have had to change my workstyle completely so I only leave him alone in the house for a max of 4hrs.

Back