Boys Will Be Boys...

Name
Stephen Wright
Edit My Images
Yes
Cheeky Monkey....

2452857114_d8ef989561_o.jpg

Theres something very disturbing about that image.

But also something very captivating.

Its a very good image, and a moment caught well.

The conversion is spot on too !

Does he belong to you ?

It's a great shot, but I just want to put my foot in his backside :bat:

I don't know what you all mean!

I'm sure he'll grow into a fine young fellow!

Just hope and pray he doesn't meet your daughter!!

JB

Great shot love it! Something slightly distracting in the editing on the middle finger on the left hand??

That's a cracking shot. I love his expression. And I think you've processed it spot on. It does you both justice (ie tog and subject). He's having fun and so are you.

I'm sure he'd have nicked your camera if not afraid of getting an ASBO :LOL:

Like they're scared of ASBOs.

Nice shot, I don't find the swearing nearly as disturbing as that earring.

Brilliant shot Stephen. How old is he? If that was my lad in the picture he'd have been grounded for a month!! He once said to me that he stayed out of trouble when his mates were tempting him at school cause he was afraid of my reaction when I heard. Respect that's what our young uns lack respect!!
Adults everywhere are complaining about the lack of respect youngsters have for authority nowadays. Teachers are leaving their jobs and old folk are afraid to go out at night. The fact that this lad could jump in front of the camera and give you the finger with such an air of cheekiness just amplifies the complaints (y)

Sorry feel lighter now I've got that off my chest ;)

LOL - thanks DD. Dunno age, but I'm guessing about 12?
Yeah, I know what you mean - kids just aren't bothered today. When I was 12 I was dead shy and wouldn't have dared to be so blatently cheeky. I guess times change...
Don't worry about the Youth Of Today/boy in the picture - I'll track him down on his wedding day and show it to his future bride! :LOL:

Its an interesting capture, I think you should be happy with the result. Problem is, he is probly proud of his actions.

The kid is an embarrassment to English culture and if i was his parent then i would be ashamed to call him my son, good job you did not hang around he might well have got a gun out and shot you.

Sorry to be so negitive.but at least its got plenty of reaction here..

Looks like a right twonk. Maybe send it to Mr Cameron - can just see this being the 'face' of their election campaign!!

Aside from all the social issues that is one cracking photograph and brilliantly executed and DOF really adds some atmosphere.

If the little love could write you should have stuck a model release under his nose... although he probably would have put his graffiti tag on it!

Just give it a week before his "rock 'ard brothers" come looking for the "pervy bloke with a camera":LOL:
Seriously though, that is one fantastic shot, and is pretty much typical of youth culture today, but if my sons acted like that................:bat:
Dean

I'm sure he'll get more ASBOs than GCSEs! :thinking:

JB

And all framed and proudly displayed on the wall in his mothers house, because father ran in his first year, and he will never have a job to afford his own place, let alone a house of his own, if they have not learnt respect by this age they/he should be destroyed or used as organ doner's.

The shot is every bit as good as everyone has said it is. :clap:

Not so sure that the kid is really the root of all evil though. For a start, that is quite a cheeky look and more to the point.... there is no such thing as a bad kid. Just really crappy parents. :(

Back