Brace for impact!

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Right, as we are apparently getting a mention in the Guardian tomorrow how busy do you recon its going to get in here? are we going to get thousands of new members? or just the usual stream?

My bet is.....erm......400 people registering tomorrow.

anyone want to to hazzard a guess (yes I am a bit bored)

80,000 !!!

only joking...............but that's what it'll SEEM like! :D

Ill push the boat out and go for 10 :D

TBH Im not sure how big the mention is going to be, and how much of a pull it will bring. But regardless of how big, I'm personally proud of this place, that we've got a mention at all.

Even if it comes to it that they decide not mention us after all. We've grown so much and we have a great knowledge base coupled with a friendly attitude, and THAT has got us noticed :)
Without all that google fandangelry.....lol

I take pride in that...so thankyou to everyone who has contributed to this site and been a part of it since its inception (y)

How did you know TP would/may get a mention. :shrug:

However it happened (y) to all at TP. :)

My guess 50.

I needed a wheelbarrow just to get it home!

I'm expecting not a huge amount. Of course we'll get some people registering saying that they saw the article. I doubt hundreds. My photoblog was linked to by the Guardian once, traffic went up but it didn't leap up and crash my site.

We got a mention in the Grauniad? The link will go to al-Jazeerah in all liklihood...

so does any of the admin guys have the results so far :)

My ex-husband reads the Grauniad, I'm scared he might join! :exit:

26 registered yesterday
and we're on 23 for today at the moment.

Ah, but is this significantly higher than normal.

Also do you have stats on the number of guests who browsed this weekend compared to the one before?

I'll take a look. I'm not exactly sure if it records a history of guests....

Back