Bradgate Alsatians

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Out for a walk on Sun and decided to sit and shoot some dogs... That's not as bad as it sounds honest!

CCP_7593.JPG

CCP_7586.JPG

CCP_7560.JPG

CCP_7537.JPG

CCP_7490.JPG

CCP_7471.JPG

C&C more than welcome I don't normally do dogs! Well at least I claim that every Sunday afternoon ;)

I rather like #1 though feel it is slightly soft, could be my monitor.
#2 suffers from losing his back legs, a common problem with German Shepherds (and his front) ;)

I like #6 the best as it has activity and only suffers from the loss of the tip of the dark dogs tail.

I rather like #1 though feel it is slightly soft, could be my monitor.
#2 suffers from losing his back legs, a common problem with German Shepherds (and his front) ;)

I like #6 the best as it has activity and only suffers from the loss of the tip of the dark dogs tail.

Hi Tina

Thanks for the feedback! #1 seems to be ok on my monitir here is a 100% crop to check on yours

CCP_7593crop_01.JPG

Yeah #2 could have been more of a body shot but I was trying to make the face central I'm sure I have a full shot taken a few seconds later.

On #6 it's between his legs :D

Chris

Aaaaah, proper Alsatians that don`t need a hoist to get their bums off the floor, lovely to see :love:

Nice and sharp on my screen if that`s any help.

#1 Nice, great catch lights
#2 Composition is a bit off for me, does the knee crop rule go for dogs too? Would clone the tail out too.
#3 Lovely shot, would be nicer if the empty space was in front not behind
#4 Is fab, would be my pick of the bunch
#5 Cracking action shot can't see what he's trying to catch??
#6 Makes me laugh, looks like a mere cat, shame about the loss of the tail

#1 Nice, great catch lights
#2 Composition is a bit off for me, does the knee crop rule go for dogs too? Would clone the tail out too.
#3 Lovely shot, would be nicer if the empty space was in front not behind
#4 Is fab, would be my pick of the bunch
#5 Cracking action shot can't see what he's trying to catch??
#6 Makes me laugh, looks like a mere cat, shame about the loss of the tail

Thanks Lee, I can see what you mean but I wanted to keep the face central but I figure with dogs the form is more important and will remember that! I like 4 too! He's trying to catch that very tiny stick that appears to look like sensor dust! I will clone him in a tail but that would look unnatural! :LOL:

Lovely photos :)

Thank you very much! :)

Back