Bradgate Park Deer Photography Permits

Edit My Images
No
Has anyone bought one of the Deer Photography Permits during previous Deer Ruts at Bradgate Park. They give access to all of the area over the stream.

Are they worth the £60 / £40 or should I just stick to where I normally photograph ?

Have you any of your photos online? I've not been to Bradgate as I hadn't heard of it, but I might well investigate after reading this page.

Wow, thanks for the heads up, go to Bradgate a lot to walk the dogs and was toying with taking my camera, didn't know you needed a permit!

To clarify.

You don't need a permit in most areas of the park only the part to the eat of the stream which is signposted off-limits to the general public. The permits allow you to go into this restricted area.

Have you any of your photos online? I've not been to Bradgate as I hadn't heard of it, but I might well investigate after reading this page.

I go quite a lot just live 15 mins away, I have one or two from a while back on my gallery think you would love it, really nice early morning so peaceful

Cheers Trish. I was over there Thursday for a while and posted some shots HERE
Hopefully i'll get back over in the next couple of weeks or so (y)

Back