Branch and what?

Name
Barbara
Edit My Images
No
Had my new nifty fifty today and took a quick trip outside in my lunch break. This is a branch of the tree of heaven, otherwise known as the stag tree. I saw these funny little things on it which look like some sort of egg. Anyone know what they are?

2490047683_4622406d1b_o.jpg
C & C welcome please.

I get very nasally sometimes and 'snot-out', though usually I'll catch it on one finger and flick it - this is what you get as a 'look' from flicked snot from a nasally chap

I reckon you were walking about 5 mins behind me this day - soz

:D

At least you didn't have the 'pleasure' of seeing my brown lumps too - but that's a whole different bodily problem & flicking technique

:eek:

Or, it's sap

DD

Is it not just sap?

Maybe, it looked like an egg of some sort to me, but then again I didn't fancy touching it to see.:shrug:

A jelly baby ?

Would you like some as a special treat.:nuts:

I get very nasally sometimes and 'snot-out', though usually I'll catch it on one finger and flick it - this is what you get as a 'look' from flicked snot from a nasally chap

At least you didn't have the 'pleasure' of seeing my brown lumps too - but that's a whole different bodily problem & flicking technique

Or, it's sap

DD
:eek::puke::puke::wacky:

I think it's just sap, probably related to the hot spell the last few days.

CLICKY

Isn't that spooky I took a similar shot on Monday. Nice btw and good to see you making use of your new toy :)

Probably sap, they do weep a bit. I recently chopped down a Tree of Hell, ah, sorry, Heaven, the wood is very wet, but makes interesting patterns.
Why, I may even go out and photograph it later..
Allan

Isn't that spooky I took a similar shot on Monday. Nice btw and good to see you making use of your new toy :)

I've been out practising. Not done anything very good yet, still trying to hold my hand steady when manual focusing in close up. Nikon D40X doesn't work in AF as motor is in lens and no motor in nifty fifty, so I am just going to have to get the hang of it.

I'm now looking for something to tog at a distance, but boring work is preventing it at present. It's a nice lens though, shame about the operator.:bang:

Or, it's sap

DD

:puke::puke:

:LOL:

Back