Brands Adfest/BSB Practice.

Edit My Images
Yes
How many add boards do they need arrived early Friday morning be greeted with 3 Nissan signs on the grass at Clearways no chance of some nice group shots with the bikes lined up dropping back down the hill I kept on my way to Druids to start the day but no chance of a shot looking back up the hill from the inside all I could see was the riders heads above the add boards WTF.

Decided to stroll back to Clearways and just watch till later was not a happy bunny but once I had got myself out of Victor Meldrew mode I settled into the press hole in the fence ready for the afternoon BSB practice session all was going well until they decided to come along and set up the camera (I don't believe it as Victor would say) they were not there long and I could shoot around the camera getting some nice shots as the light changed finishing the day with a much needed pint at the Kentagon.

Saturday I based myself around the Druids area inside and outside then I just sat and watched Quali

Here's a few I took thanks for looking.

26889940090_e0ce60afc8_b.jpg

26593306603_1d4bb3cb9e_b.jpg

27155820015_051500a1ec_b.jpg

27153759445_d897013e7c_b.jpg

27150458312_ff34f1a160_b.jpg

26880358600_209d34300e_b.jpg

26880027250_96f75cfc65_b.jpg

Feeding time at Druids some of the Flickr boys in action

27086630451_bee7acb0e2_b.jpg

Last edited:
4 is a great catch buddy, nicely done!! And yeh the ads are annoying, even the ones not directly in your way spoil the background or block a pack shot (e.g Paddock). I struggle with that too.

Great set of images ....

Good stuff with 4 the unusual winner for me, although I do like 3 too.

Really impressive set- all in sharp focus and right 'on the bell'. No 1 captures perfectly the superb skill and timing of the rider- takes me back to my riding days (K1200 beemer) when it was such a great feeling to get the bike well over at high speed, contra-steering, and retaining complete control. No 6 is great too- it conveys so well the thrill and fine judgement need in that sort of situation:cool:.

Really like #2. Good stuff.

Thanks David

all pin sharp mate, bet the rider in #4 needed an underwear change !

Thanks Harry its a shame I could not catch the rest of the save at one point his backside was around 3 feet off the seat

Great mix of quality photos.

Cheers Martin

4 is a great catch buddy, nicely done!! And yeh the ads are annoying, even the ones not directly in your way spoil the background or block a pack shot (e.g Paddock). I struggle with that too.

Thanks Az must be worse for you boys track side as you are at a lower pov looking forward to your Masters shots

Agreed, great catch in #4 from a pin sharp set (y)

Cheers Neil and thanks for the lift

Great set of images ....

Thanks Carl

Good stuff with 4 the unusual winner for me, although I do like 3 too.

Thanks Mike

Really impressive set- all in sharp focus and right 'on the bell'. No 1 captures perfectly the superb skill and timing of the rider- takes me back to my riding days (K1200 beemer) when it was such a great feeling to get the bike well over at high speed, contra-steering, and retaining complete control. No 6 is great too- it conveys so well the thrill and fine judgement need in that sort of situation:cool:.

Thanks doggel I imagine you got to be pretty damn fit to race bikes

Here's one more when the light was nice

27135427275_2655abb522_b.jpg

Top shots again Gary, #1 my favourite as there's essentially only four main colours in the shot and it makes the image stand out

Pin sharp as usual Gary (y)

Cheers Dex

Great set!, love No.2. What lens were you using?

Thanks Andy was using a Canon 70-200 F4L IS

Great set, like number 7, great colour and sharpness.

Thanks Paul

Top shots again Gary, #1 my favourite as there's essentially only four main colours in the shot and it makes the image stand out

Cheers Russ was lucky with this one the sun was behind a thin layer off cloud so the light was just right not to harsh.

Great shots as we come to expect from you Gaz, I do like the pov in #2 as it's almost as if you are looking down from a ladder above the rider.

Finally managed a hello at Brands on Saturday afternoon !

Great shots as we come to expect from you Gaz, I do like the pov in #2 as it's almost as if you are looking down from a ladder above the rider.

Finally managed a hello at Brands on Saturday afternoon !

Cheers Paul was on my blue stall when I took the shot I did turn around for a chat after the F1 had finished but you had moved on nice to say hello (y)

Back