BRANDS BSB BARBEQUE

Edit My Images
Yes
Well what a hot one it was Friday was evil so hard to get anything in that bright sun spent the morning outside and inside Druids suffering with soft shots :( headed for Clearways after lunch for some late afternoon sun where things were improving then it was of for a cheer me up beer at the Kentagon :D

Saturday I planned to start at Surtees working my around to loop as the sun moved but no sun meant my Surtees shots never really had the punch they can get with the right light so it was off to Stirlings best move I made all weekend got some nice keepers here :D then headed up to Westfield and Hawthorns where I destroyed my lower back panning for a few hours :LOL: I then hobbled as quickly as I could to get some late sun sidecar shots at Surtees and a cloud came over :(:LOL: so it was another cheer me up beer at the Kentagon and look forward to a camera/car free day on Sunday just beer and racing :D:D

9350582545_3ddd2ac0ba_b.jpg

9351318111_866b7ee7e1_b.jpg

9320989309_f08dbcc7f4_b.jpg

9340097939_13a1ed7692_b.jpg

9345747048_299f07f87a_b.jpg

9333467638_85418feb5a_b.jpg

Last edited:
These are great captures Gaz all nicely taken mate.

Love #1 classic Brands and you nailed it perfectly :clap: all quality pics and well worth the effort you made getting them,also loving the vibrancy of the colours.
Clive.

Looks like Saturday was the day to be there!

This sort of super glitzy colourful sharp stuff is what I always want... but sometimes the weather has something to say about that :(

Really top notch stuff Gaz!

lovely set of pics, very dramatic .
those riders need some talent to save some skint knees

These are great captures Gaz all nicely taken mate.

Thanks a lot Mark

all very nice :)

Cheers Suggs

Love #1 classic Brands and you nailed it perfectly :clap: all quality pics and well worth the effort you made getting them,also loving the vibrancy of the colours.
Clive.

Thanks for your comments Clive

Cracking pictures buddy and love the light in #3

Cheers Glen 3 was that perfect time at Clearways glad I shot round there for end of Friday

Looks like Saturday was the day to be there!

This sort of super glitzy colourful sharp stuff is what I always want... but sometimes the weather has something to say about that :(

Really top notch stuff Gaz!

Thanks very much Andy Saturday was a lot more forgiving

Cracking set of shots #4 is the standout one for me.

Thanks Ken this shot is getting a lot of attention on flickr

cracking shots there, how did you manage so well with all the bright sun shine????

io struggled big time.

Thanks Lewis we all struggled Friday by the sounds of it I was at the point of going home but held out for late afternoon light Sat was a lot easier race day I just drank beer and watched :D

As above.

Thanks Gary was a bitch shooting Friday will be binning a lot of shots

Super series.

Cheers Richard

Very nice set Gaz. My personal fav is 4. Super sharp and great composition.

Thanks a lot mate 4 is my fave of the day one of my best this season

Great images Gaz, nice catch of 5, Hickman nearly loosing it !(y)

Cheers Nick was a close call for Hickman and a couple of other riders same spot

Super sharp Gaz, great set.

Cheers Neil hope you had a good day Sunday got very busy in the afternoon

Some lovely shots there! Are you accredited?

Thanks very much Rob not accredited I shoot from public side with the help of my little blue stall I would be a nervous wreck worrying about getting a good shot I get butterflies every BSB as it is :LOL:

lovely set of pics, very dramatic .
those riders need some talent to save some skint knees

Thanks a lot Gordy

Super stuff Gaz, just got to love the Lowes shot

Cheers Graham been approached by a poster company about that shot .

Heres a few more from a fun weekend most of the time :LOL:

9343590823_d531ac2b97_b.jpg

9344415403_9b923cb806_b.jpg

9342706292_d7bc6361e9_b.jpg

9324390444_30c212ab5d_b.jpg

Cracking set , #2 &#4 for me very nice :clap:

Fantastic shots

No 4 is my favourite

What kit/settings do you use Gaz and were you trackside or behind the wire?

Great Photos although I don't understand exactly what the thread title means lol

Lets just say it was a tad warm down south for a change :D

Do you use a tc bud or are you just at the long end of your 400 and 7D :thinking:

Im still amazed at how good the 7D can be in the right conditions,i purchased another secondhand one just for the 1.6 crop but am looking to sell it and buy another new one just incase they finish off the 1.6 crop with the next incarnation of the 7D.

Like that Danny one from your second set and a shame that himself,Gowland and I believe Westmorland have all now parted company with there teams and rides for various reasons.

Like them all, if I had to choose, it would be 1 and 10.

Fantastic shots

No 4 is my favourite

What kit/settings do you use Gaz and were you trackside or behind the wire?

Thanks Nick 4 is my fave of the day these are shot with a 7D wearing a Canon 300mm F4L IS + 1.4X

Shoot Manual A1 servo centre point expansion I was behind the wire

Great Photos although I don't understand exactly what the thread title means lol

Cheers Rob as Glen said was a bit on the warm side especially Friday

Lets just say it was a tad warm down south for a change :D

Do you use a tc bud or are you just at the long end of your 400 and 7D :thinking:

Im still amazed at how good the 7D can be in the right conditions,i purchased another secondhand one just for the 1.6 crop but am looking to sell it and buy another new one just incase they finish off the 1.6 crop with the next incarnation of the 7D.

Like that Danny one from your second set and a shame that himself,Gowland and I believe Westmorland have all now parted company with there teams and rides for various reasons.

Glen using the 300F4L with 1.4X seems to be a few riders on the move

Like them all, if I had to choose, it would be 1 and 10.

Thanks very much Mike

Last edited:
Back