Brands Hatch Day of Champions

Bump.
My apologies for giving this a bump but I wouldn't want any petrolheads to miss out on this, if they could have been their.
A chance to limber up and get back into panning mode.:LOL:

gahhhh why is it always on a day that ive already got something planned for! BASTIDS!!!

Is it just turn up on the day for free entry or do you have to book tickets ?. If the weather looks good I might have to shuffle my diary :)

Is it just turn up on the day for free entry or do you have to book tickets ?. If the weather looks good I might have to shuffle my diary :)
Just walk through the gate. Sometimes if it isn't too busy you can park your car inside the gate on the gravel area opposite the pits.

Sounds like a good day out..:)

Former WSB champion James Toseland will also be in attendance

James has made the best start ever to this years WSB crown, Another second and a win at Phillip Island this weekend, Good luck James..(y)

while current British Superbike title holder Ryuichi Kiyonari will be offering a few very lucky members of the press the pillion ride of a lifetime on his Honda Fireblade

So remember guys take a clean pair of undies to come home in just incase you get the ride with him..:LOL:

Back