Daily BRASH's Challenge

Fantastic - going to have to set aside some time tomorrow for a proper look at the ones I have missed lately (y)

Ooooh not too many more to go now :)

Nice catch up - really like the Sanderlings

OMG just 6 to go...!

Just read your edited first post. Hope you are recovering well.

Last edited:
OMG just 6 to go...!

Just read your edited first post. Hope you are recovering well.

Aye, I'm surviving just fine fella. Thanks for the comment. It held me up a wee bit as far as the challenge goes but I still intend to complete it albeit not within the 365 days. Only a few to go so hoping for some winter migrants;)

Last edited:
You might get lucky if the storms have blown in some oddities. Take it easy and will look forward to your updates (y)

Your doing well Brian.

Ooooohh!!! Thanks matey mate(y)

This really is a brilliant thread. You have done a stunning job. Sad to hear about you suffering a heart attack, but glad to hear you're recovering! How dare anything like that hold you up in your quest! :)

This really is a brilliant thread. You have done a stunning job. Sad to hear about you suffering a heart attack, but glad to hear you're recovering! How dare anything like that hold you up in your quest! :)

Thanks Dave. It was a bloody inconvenience;)

95)

Kestrel

Cairn O' Mount, Aberdeenshire - 23/11/20-13

OK, as far as bif shots go, this is pretty crap but I've hunted for these birds loads this year without success so have to make do with this (getting desperate:rolleyes::D) . Big crop in bright sunshine.

Kestrel-1_filtered
by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Well, I'd be quite pleased with it :D But then I don't really "do" birds, not do I have the gear for it :LOL:

Only 5 to go now - do hope you'll be finishing with a nice christmassy robin in the snow :D

Cheers folks. Getting there - slowly:)

96)

Red Grouse

Ballater to Gairnshiel road, Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire - 02/02/2014

Red G-1
by Brashman 201, on Flickr

97)

Hooded Crow (possible hybrid).

Udny area, Aberdeenshire - 11/04/2014

.............bit of a crop but needs must (again):)

98)

Long Tailed Duck

Aberdour Beach, Aberdeenshire - 12/04/2014

Taken from a mile off so a huge crop but I've been hunting these for ages so just happy to be able to snap a record shot.
https://flic.kr/p/n2R1hz

I stumbled back into the projects area of the forum, and figured I'd take a look at how your 100 Birds project was progressing. Looks like I came back in the nick of time. 1 to go?!?

Great work all round! Think you should finish on a robin though..

Cheers Tim. I have a few reserves but the iq on them ain't that great. I wanted to finish with a pretty decent shot so I'll hold off for a wee while yet.;)

100)

Puffin

Fowlsheugh, Aberdeenshire - 15/05/2014

Thought I'd finish with a decent shot. I had a few 'record shots' on the back burner but think this is a fitting finale. Didn't quite make it in the year I had hoped to do (heart attack and all that, my excuse anyhow:D). Well it's over now and I hope some of you have enjoyed it, I know I have relished the challenge and hopefully improved my skills set in the course of it.

Cheers for looking.
Brash!!!!

PUffin-3

Cheers, cheers me ole china;)

Back