Bread Street

Nice! I like all the different 'poses'. And the splash of colour highlighting the big guy and the little guy. Make me wonder who's taking home more bread.
Thanks garry! For my money (or bread), it's probably the smartest dressed man, third from left.

I honestly think this is one of the best street scenes I have seen since I joined the forum, I really like it a lot.

I found the windows a bit distracting to the eye, so I would be tempted to crop the street sign right to the corner and shave a fraction off the windows to calm them down a bit, and lift the subjects a tad higher, but that's just the way my eyes reacted and a personal preference I guess.

It's a great street scene, it's striking and classy and really appeals to me.

Last edited:
"Excellent" candid street style capture Lee, nuff said.

boring building, ominous red door, I like it. Could be an album sleeve. :cool:

2nd from left breaking out of the mould. :)

I honestly think this is one of the best street scenes I have seen since I joined the forum, I really like it a lot.

I found the windows a bit distracting to the eye, so I would be tempted to crop the street sign right to the corner and shave a fraction off the windows to calm them down a bit, and lift the subjects a tad higher, but that's just the way my eyes reacted and a personal preference I guess.

It's a great street scene, it's striking and classy and really appeals to me.

Thank you very much Keith, glad you like it. I'll have a play around with your cropping suggestions. (y)

"Excellent" candid street style capture Lee, nuff said.

Thanks George. :)

boring building, ominous red door, I like it. Could be an album sleeve. :cool:

Thanks David. David Gates might like it. :D

2nd from left breaking out of the mould. :)

Indeed Roger, there's always one!

Super shot, impressive light and shadows, all of which seem to separate the characters. (y)

Thanks. It's surprisingly difficult getting this type of shot where there's multiple people not overlapping each other, where they're looking and moving in different directions and basically creating a photo with some rhythm. Took me an hour or two and several shots before I got lucky! :)

I like that ;)

Is it multiple exposures?

Back