Breakfast Spotted

Name
Lea Roberts
Edit My Images
No
light was naff this morning so heres another from yesterday. thanks for looking.

e07fcbdf.jpg

one word superb love the pose and great background
Regards
Richard

She almost looks coy there Lea, but then we know better :) Great pose and well captured with a good BG (y)

Superb Lea,definately one of your best,love it.Well done.
Ian

Excellent shot

No problem mate, I learned alot from you this morning..
Thanks.

I learned a lot from Lea also. He taught me how to sit in a cramped hide for hours on end staring at a stick getting bitten to death by knats.:LOL:

Its was all worth it though in the end. Watch out for the Kingy addiction, it creeps up on you without you knowing.:help:

Great capture Lea. Good luck in the week.

I learned a lot from Lea also. He taught me how to sit in a cramped hide for hours on end staring at a stick getting bitten to death by knats.:LOL:

Its was all worth it though in the end. Watch out for the Kingy addiction, it creeps up on you without you knowing.:help:

lmao mate and thanks

I was taught all that and more this morning lol
I have alot on my wanted list, so hopefully I can move on before the addiction gets hold of me

Back