Brecon Beacons loony meet pic's -

Existent, the thrid shot in your set, have you tried a landscape shot, cutting off the bottom of the photo? I think it would look great and you would see more detail if you cut it losing the majority of the snowy bit below the second waterfall?
I would do a quick crop, but you don't have editing ticked.

Great shots everyone, would love to have joined you, but waaaay to cold for me!

(y) fixed now if you still want to give it a try.. I see what you are pointing at though... might help bring out a bit more detail on the waterfall..

Any idea what the roads are like there currently (mainly are they covered in snow)? Im probably heading up there tomorrow or failing that Thursday to take some photos before it melts. Having just spent near 2 years in the desert i fancy a change!

Can you be a bit more specific about the location you are going to....? If you see the first post, that was the track on the way to the start point near Llyn y fan fawr, it got a bit easier on the way down, but only becuase it was warmer.

However since then, its been freezing.

I like this crop, but I need a bigger file!

Last edited:
Can you be a bit more specific about the location you are going to....? If you see the first post, that was the track on the way to the start point near Llyn y fan fawr, it got a bit easier on the way down, but only becuase it was warmer.

However since then, its been freezing.

Sorry i meant the Llyn y Fan area or plan B the Neuadd reservoirs.

Back