brecon beacons sunrise

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
well..it's been a while since i got into the brecon beacons,with the last few TP meets being blighted by the bad weather.got a phonecall from big andy yesterday to say that he and his long suffering wife,shirley...were heading up to penyfan for sunrise,and would i fancy joining them...how could i resist :D :LOL:

brecon beacons panorama by neath stan the man, on Flickr

penyfan sunrise by neath stan the man, on Flickr

No 1 is a cracker, sadly i couldn't make this sunrise meet up. Should be a few loonie meets during the rest of the year.

Look forward to seeing you then

Simon

Number 2 for me Mark, glad Andy and Shirley weren't on their own as I couldn't make it (y) Looks like I missed a wonderful morning sunrise :puke: Catch you soon.

Very nice Stan, going to have trouble following those, and I was good to meet up again. Can also add we had the traditional Loonie large breakfast from the Burger van at 8:30 as he opened so some things haven't changed.

Anyway time for my show.

Great shots, wish I had known you were going, would have been good to meet. I popped up a little later arriving probably as you were leaving.

Number 1 is a great shot In number2 makinnng the foreground/snow lighter/whiter would help IMHO, love the sky as it is.....looks a great location.

Well done Andy, Shirley and Stan the Man! Some cracking shots, just so peed off I couldn't join you yet again:(
Some stunning shots, well worth the effort of getting up and suffering the cold!

Thanks for ringing me Andy, if something else comes up please keep me in the loop:)

Caroline

Back