Brecon Beacons

Name
Julian Slaughter
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd put some on from a training walk a group of us did last week. 12 of us are going to attempt the Three Peaks Challenge, ascending the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales in 24 hours, all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK.

Anyway, here are the images. I don't think these came out too bad considering I only had my camera and we were supposed to be training

3368945520_6c6e0f9109_o.jpg

3368121003_51a5d60e0b_o.jpg

3368123009_a2dc07eda1_o.jpg

3368119447_0230b08905_o.jpg

If you want to see how we get on in June, and our other training walks, go to www.theywillnevermakeit.info

Cheers

yeah last one superbulous, it just makes me want to know what both blind edges hold and within the whole area.

yip, the last one is excellent, everything has come together nicely, well done .(y)

agreed, #4 is superb!!
any chance you could pm me with details on where #4 was taken ? don't seem to recognise it off hand.

Cheers,

Absolutely no. 4:clap:

no 4 is superb. Nice job on a portrait orientated landscape shot. I can't help feeling though that the horizon is slightly off. I am sure it is just the orientation and position of the hills in the middle. Probably just me.

Great work.

Totally agree with the comments, 4 is a belter....

4 for me. Nicely composed. Two is interesting, but the cairn dominates a bit too much I think. I guess there's not really that many places on the peak to take it from that would change that though.

Agree with all above No. 4 is excellent

Back