Breezebrowser problem

Name
Pete (really)
Edit My Images
No
Following advice from the guys on here, I am trying to get a gallery working using Breezebrowser via HTML (order).
I have a couple of problems with receiving orders,
1/ If I send an order without entering an email address, the order is sent and received, is there a way to display an error if the email field is blank?
2/ The email I receive does not display the total value of the order, although it does list the images ordered, is there a way to display the value aswell?

I assume this is an issue with either the .js file or, the generated form but, can't for the life of me figure out which one (if any) it would be.
I have been googling for 2 days without result, can anyone help.
Thanks
Pete

1/ If I send an order without entering an email address, the order is sent and received, is there a way to display an error if the email field is blank?

I think the only way arround this is to make the email field compulsary. Nor sure which or what gallery you are using but best option is to post this on the Breeze forum for Chris to advise.

2/ The email I receive does not display the total value of the order, although it does list the images ordered, is there a way to display the value aswell?

I think you need a gallery with a shopping cart included. If none available look at attaching Paypal's shopping cart which should be easy to do.

Back