Brewing Storm Over Nash Point

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
No
A brewing Storm over corn fields at Nash Point.Shame about the antenna

5100229398_e36c5a1c59_b.jpg

wicked shot

quite clone hope you dont mind ..not the best ..jusy wanted to see what it was like without the transmitter

Last edited:

Thanks

now that's some dark sky :D

great shot..

Cheers

wicked shot

quite clone hope you dont mind ..not the best ..jusy wanted to see what it was like without the transmitter

Thanks....your efforts mirror my own quick attemps:)...Id preffer my work not to be re-edited though if you dont mind;)

Great shot - but i think the grad you've applied to the sky in pp is a tad overdone - the sky shouldnt look that black

Thanks...but its not overly that much darker than the sky on the day,I kind of like it so anyway......Im not going for a completely natural looking shot here,so you'll have to bare my artistic license.lol

Great original shot, good also but agree sky now a little too dark

Thanks

i think thats a belter.

Thanks(y)

This is nice... and the mast doesn't really bother me in the slightest. It's part of the lighthouse and in keeping with the shot IMHO. Love that little touch of blue over on the RHS. :)

I think its a belter as well - I like the darkness of the sky. Mast doesn't really bother me either.

This is nice... and the mast doesn't really bother me in the slightest. It's part of the lighthouse and in keeping with the shot IMHO. Love that little touch of blue over on the RHS. :)

I think its a belter as well - I like the darkness of the sky. Mast doesn't really bother me either.

Great image, I love moody landscapes like this

Cheers guys(y)

that's fantastic, wicked light an mood wit that storm cloud, if the lighthouse was where the mast was and as big, i reckon that would be 10/10 winner mate, lovin' that!

Wow, the colours, textures and tone are just right.

thats a really great image,alex...been there a couple of times this year and never had a sky anything like that (y)

Fantastic image, really impressive!

Very good, i may have given the lighthouse more frame to the right hand side ?
cracking scene though.

that's fantastic, wicked light an mood wit that storm cloud, if the lighthouse was where the mast was and as big, i reckon that would be 10/10 winner mate, lovin' that!

That's a very nice shot. nice and crisp and a good contrast in the colours.

Wow, the colours, textures and tone are just right.

Cheers Guys:)

Yep, that's a really nice shot. Shame indeed about the tower thingy, but it looks a fairly easy clone. Great exposure. The shot for me just needs a touch of lead in to really nail the composition. Otherwise, fantastic capture.

That is a great image (y)

Regards

Richard

Thanks(y)

Yep, that's a really nice shot. Shame indeed about the tower thingy, but it looks a fairly easy clone. Great exposure. The shot for me just needs a touch of lead in to really nail the composition. Otherwise, fantastic capture.

Thanks for that...I agree about the lead in. I tried to use the track marks to lead to the storm but I just wasnt high enough for it to work.Hey ho!

I like it, I wouldn't mind desaturating it a little bit?

I think that is a fantastic looking shot, really moody, top job :)

Clarke

Back