Bride and Grooms always hope for blue skies and sun .....

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
... I always hope for skies like these ... but a bit less rain, although we just about got away with it at Sundays wedding.

Not shared any wedding pics in a while so here's a few from our latest wedding. No real processing on these yet (cept for B&W action and watermark) as these are the JPG's we use on the day for our Honeymoon Album, we go back to the RAW's for the final images.

BP129-002.jpg

BP129-003.jpg

BP129-004.jpg

BP129-005.jpg

BP129-006.jpg

BP129-007.jpg

Great set. #4 and#6 for me. Shows you don't need a sunny day and great skies can add real interest to the shots. They should be delighted with these.

Nice set (y) with the exception of No2 the sky is just white and spoilt this image for me

Les ;)

Lovely set Nick. The sky in 2 is a PITA but we all know it happens, had a similar problem last week, glorious blue one way, flat stark white cloud the other, even killing the ambient just gave flat grey which was not much better, but the others with the clouds work really well imo. I would interested to see your resolution with shots like 2
I do like your [their?] take on 'the lean', it looks much more romantic than the more dramatic version normally seen.

Lovely set Nick. The sky in 2 is a PITA but we all know it happens, had a similar problem last week, glorious blue one way, flat stark white cloud the other, even killing the ambient just gave flat grey which was not much better, but the others with the clouds work really well imo. I would interested to see your resolution with shots like 2
I do like your [their?] take on 'the lean', it looks much more romantic than the more dramatic version normally seen.

Cheers matey.

There was nice sky there in 2 but I was exposing for the couple and the number plate so its blown. It would have been nice to use some flash like the others to get the sky right by it was very quick setup and number plates are a pia to light so I shot it with ambient and exposed for the couple. I may have a shot when I first set up exposed for the sky that I can do a sky replacement with, can't remember.

Nice shots! I assume you were using off camera flash for the other outside shots? If so what sort of setup was it?

They should be really pleased with these shots!

Nice shots! I assume you were using off camera flash for the other outside shots? If so what sort of setup was it?

They should be really pleased with these shots!

Yup off camera flash for most of the other outdoor shots, very simply done though because time was very limited.

580EX off to one side held by second shooter fired with an ST-E2 on camera, didn't even have time to get my soft box setup or PW's but happy enough with the results all things considered.

Back