Bride & Groom Portrait - Culloden Hotel

Like the picture actually. If it was me, and I repeat IF IT WAS ME, I would clone out the black whole thing just above the brides head and I would have maybe even gone as far as cloning out the leaves on the grass (I am pedantic with my pics)

Some people may say you shouldn't have the bush in top left but it's not something that detracts too much for me. :)

Cheers Darren and yes I agree black object detracts from the image and should be cloned out.

I think the black blob above the bride needs to go, but TBH more then anything else its just a bit, well boring, sorry.

The bride is striking a nice pose.

The groom just seems to be 'stood there'. Watch blokes hands, men look really uncomfortable with their hands at their sides. Give the blokes something to hold, or go for a casual 'hands in pocket' look.

The bride is striking a nice pose.

The groom just seems to be 'stood there'. Watch blokes hands, men look really uncomfortable with their hands at their sides. Give the blokes something to hold, or go for a casual 'hands in pocket' look.

Good Advice. Will bear that in mind, no pockets in a Kilt though! :shrug:

Doesn't work for me I tend to do it the other way round with the groom in the background,in addition the groom needs to be a different pose rather than just standing there.

Sorry i havn't as I have done most of my weddings working for someone else I dont keep the files,doing one Saturday week though so I will do that shot and post it

Back