Bride with her son

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
From a recent wedding. Her youngest son spends 90% of time in the hospital or in critical care due to several serious conditions. His carers brought him to the wedding for 45 mins for the service and for a short while after. He would not be picked up and posed so I had to try my best to pick off shots of him in the small time window I had. I managed to be in the right place at the right time when I captured this and his mum was over the moon with it.

M%26S-X3.jpg

Love it - you have caught a special moment. Sure bride/mum is delighted with this

That is a great capture.:clap:(y)

I think if you could fix the right arm of the bride it would be better, the smeared tattoo is very noticeable.

Perfect capture of that moment in time. Great work

Thanks guys - Not only was I lucky to get the shot of the 2 of them like this but the placement of the lit up Christmas tree behind to enable to bokeh was extra lucky!
Will see if I can touch up her make up cover up on her arm to improve this aspect.

Cheers.

Fab shot, not technically, but emotionally it's a definite winner.

its a lovely moment , but theres something really odd going on with the skin tones, she's sort of yellow with a green tinge, and the kids face looks white with pink smears

its a lovely moment , but theres something really odd going on with the skin tones, she's sort of yellow with a green tinge, and the kids face looks white with pink smears

Re skin tones - the red/pink blotches on the child's face are actually a rash/infection of skin - have not done any pp to correct - print @ RGB has softened the effect. Bride's skin tones are probably affected by a) Fake tan/make up/sun bed (make up used to cover up tattoo on leading arm). I can't see a green tint on her skin TBH but there is a large green Xmas tree behind which could have been throwing a cast. Quite mixed lighting in the room but I suspect the make up/fake tan is more to blame than my WB............? Maybe!

you could be right about the fake tan. ref the kids face even if the blotches are a rash his skin tone is awfully pale.

this might work as a B&w conversion which would eliminate all the odd casts

Back