Bridge of Orchy sunrise

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Y8I8275-Edit.jpg

Thanks for looking

Simple and elegant - delightfully understated.

Very nice and I agree with the comment about the river leading the eye. One question though, how come your location is Kent but you always seem to be in Scotland? Thats just not fair. :D

Andy

Sorry but I have to agree with ShootinJack, the bridge and rocks are a little dull for something so prominent in the frame. Otherwise, great composition, I will have to go back there sometime, it stirs memories!

Image edited

Y8I8275-Edit-2.jpg

Does that work better?

I think the first edit is better - the second looks a little washed out.

The idea is sound with the line of the hill being mimicked by the underside of the bridge. It does not quite pull it off however, the foreground is a little plain and the real picture is the hill in the distance of which there is not enough. Stronger lighting on the bridge would have made this an entirely different shot.

You'll never please all of us (LOL)...I like both edits...take your choice. The light on the mountain is very, very pleasing. Nice shot...and probably another crop or two hiding there somewhere to give even different views.

Very nice and I agree with the comment about the river leading the eye. One question though, how come your location is Kent but you always seem to be in Scotland? Thats just not fair. :D

Andy

I like photographing wild deer and there are not many opportunities to do that in Kent.

Many thanks to you all for your comments which are very much valued and appreciated.

Tom

Back