Bridge & Sunset...

R

RobbieW

.... well as it says in the subject its a bridge, and a little sunset too, any guess as to where it is? a little clue, it seems to rain alot there:-

Rob

1971481023_ae16a7e5da_o.jpg

1971479859_7a0137094b_o.jpg

I think the 2nd one is my favorite, but open to comments etc....

Two lovely photos of the Severn Bridge. I like the composition of the second one more, although I like the colour in the clouds better in number 1.

Two lovely photos of the Severn Bridge. I like the composition of the second one more, although I like the colour in the clouds better in number 1.

Ah! beat me to it!!

spot on,

these are completely unprocessed so I may be able to do things to the sky in number 2, there are also a few others on my memory card so will have a look later in the week and see what I can do.

#1 for me, colours are much better :)

Matty, as you like number one, how would you sort out the horizon, the pilars of the bridge are straight but thats knocked the supports out of allingment, any recommendations?

Thanks

Nice shots. Love the skies Rob.

Is #1 leaning to the right though ?

Matty, as you like number one, how would you sort out the horizon, the pilars of the bridge are straight but thats knocked the supports out of allingment, any recommendations?

Thanks

I had a play with the lens correction filter in CS2, it is quite difficult to get the bridge, lampposts and the horizon all correct though.:)
1971481023_ae16a7e5da_o_copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks

why me :LOL:

I wouldn't to be honest, It looks fine the way it is to me in all honesty. It may not be technically perfect, but it doesn't spoil the shot in any way to me.

Ben has done a cracking job straightening them all up though (y)

Both cracking shots but I too prefer the composition of No2. If you could boost the colours in the sky it's be even better ;)

Back