bridge to nowhere

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
taken in a very flooded Huntingdon a couple of weeks ago.

Hope you like. :)

night-trees.jpg

I think it's great! But I do think something's missing.. I like the composition, but I think the bridge is too bright for the rest of the picture.. in my opinion the rest of the image needs to be a little lighter..
Love it though :)

I think it's great! But I do think something's missing.. I like the composition, but I think the bridge is too bright for the rest of the picture.. in my opinion the rest of the image needs to be a little lighter..
Love it though :)

thanks for the replies.

It was pitch black when I took this and IIRC its a 3 min exposure with the only light coming from a few cars passing behind hence why the bridge is quite light. I havn't lit the bridge up in PP.

Nice shot. Is that Huntingdon nr. Cambridge?

I like it but, for me, it would work better if the bridge wasn't there:thinking:

Nice shot. Is that Huntingdon nr. Cambridge?

yes it is.

I like it but, for me, it would work better if the bridge wasn't there:thinking:

I disagree, I think the bridge brings something to the picture! Just my opinion!

thanks for the replies guys, without doubt its the reflections that make the image but I think it would be a little bland without the bridge.

I did try to tone the bridge down a little but couldn't get it to blend in properly so binned the idea.

Back