Brighton Pier and Seven Sisters

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
I have been to many great places in 2017 and now need to catch up with sharing and writing the blog.

I will start off with the South East England and namely the burnt down Brighton Pier and the Seven Sisters cliffs. Both were my first and only visits to these locations so far.

I've been quite lucky with the sunset conditions on both trips; the sky was very colourful. I think I have enjoyed the Seven sisters a lot more. Brighton council made it very tough to impossible to photograph the pavilion properly. There is a little pond with nice reflections that is cut off by some grubby fencing. Also there was the scaffolding to contend with. Pretty much a non-starter. So the pier was a [quite reasonable] attempt at salvaging the day.

I have been to many great places in 2017 and now need to catch up with sharing and writing the blog.

I will start off with the South East England and namely the burnt down Brighton Pier and the Seven Sisters cliffs. Both were my first and only visits to these locations so far.

I've been quite lucky with the sunset conditions on both trips; the sky was very colourful. I think I have enjoyed the Seven sisters a lot more. Brighton council made it very tough to impossible to photograph the pavilion properly. There is a little pond with nice reflections that is cut off by some grubby fencing. Also there was the scaffolding to contend with. Pretty much a non-starter. So the pier was a [quite reasonable] attempt at salvaging the day.

It’s a nice sky in the first but the pier is a sorry looking thing now.

The seconds fine

Back