Brighton Sunset

InaGlo

TPer Emerita
Name
Glo
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quickie snapped on the way back to the hotel after Saturday's Natural Light Workshop.
I'll blame tiredness for the imperfections! ;) :LOL:

pics-1366-web.jpg

you weren't so tired after all, then!
not easy controlling the flare from the sunset
cracking picture!

Thanks Mike :)
I was actually dead on my feet & the camera was sporting the 85mm ... but I couldnt pass up a sunset like that!
Now ask me how my pics of 'The cupboard' turned out ... and thats a whole different story! :LOL:

Wow that's gorgeous Glo, fantastic colours. It looks more like the Carribean than Brighton ;) I reckon cropping about a centimeter off the left to put the edge of the arch at the edge of the frame would improve the shot a little. Just a thought :)

Thanks for the comments peeps (y)

It looks more like the Carribean than Brighton ;) I reckon cropping about a centimeter off the left to put the edge of the arch at the edge of the frame would improve the shot a little. Just a thought :)

You know youre probably right about the crop Paul (y)
I couldnt believe this one came straight out of the camera as is ... the only thing I have done here is remove a dust bunny and resize.
Think I may have a play with the composition now! :)

Wish I could take as nice a shot when I awake never mind tired! a corcker of a photo (y)

Totally original view of the Brighton sunset that, cracking shot, really lovely.:clap:

Huh - I never even saw a sunset Glo....
Was this Brighton England, or brighton Africa..?

Blimey - I felt, and still feel, rather out of my depth given the company I was keeping !

go on with you Steve - hands up everyone from Brighton who's held their own exhibition?!?!?!

I didn't even realise you could see the sunset in brighton like that. Normally sets in the south west! Great photo with lovely colours, apart from a few hot pixels on the edge of the silhouetted pillars. :)

mmcp42 - just 'cos I said I had an exhibition doesn't mean I actually did - did you believe everything I said over the weekend..?
And, who knows if the pictures were any good ?

mmcp42 - just 'cos I said I had an exhibition doesn't mean I actually did - did you believe everything I said over the weekend..?
And, who knows if the pictures were any good ?

[flutterseyelidsinnocently]but of course I belive every word[/flutterseyelidsinnocently]

You know I really wasnt sure when I looked at this whether that was a cloud or not ... never considered it could be lens flare :embarrassed:

...not the moon then...???

not sure I'd stay in the "theme" hotel tho!

Yep nice shot, the flare would have to go if it were mine.

Back