Brigid & Sebastian - Engagement shoot

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
Had a wander around Heaton Park in Manchester today for an engagement shoot with Brigid & Sebastian.

Some horribly wet weather and mud everywhere gave us a bit of a challenge but we marched on like true soldiers!

bas-3.jpg

bas-4.jpg

bas-9.jpg

bas-13.jpg

bas-23.jpg

More on the blog: MANCHESTER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY – BRIGID AND SEBASTIAN ENGAGEMENT SHOOT

Thanks for looking.

Danny

A lovely set (y) Particularly like the 1st shot as you can see a bit of personality from both of them.

Only a couple of small points - IMO the exposure looks a just a touch "hot" on the 1st pic and I'd maybe like to see them closer on 4th and 5th shot but minor points and certainly don't detract from the set as a whole. :)

A lovely set (y) Particularly like the 1st shot as you can see a bit of personality from both of them.

Only a couple of small points - IMO the exposure looks a just a touch "hot" on the 1st pic and I'd maybe like to see them closer on 4th and 5th shot but minor points and certainly don't detract from the set as a whole. :)

Thanks Dunky - I'm 100% happy with the photography, but do sometimes get a 'blank' whilst thinking of the next pose. Appreciate the critique.

Back