Brilliant service from Bose

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Massive hats off to Bose !
My Bluetooth headphones went wrong last week so I got onto them and he said “don’t worry just update software”
This didn’t work so he said “ send em back and we’ll send you a new pair and we’ll upgrade to the latest model “ bearing in mind mine are a year out of warranty I thought this was outstanding !!
So today a brand new pair of QC 35 2’s came in the post !
Gobsmacked isn’t the word !

Massive hats off to Bose !
My Bluetooth headphones went wrong last week so I got onto them and he said “don’t worry just update software”
This didn’t work so he said “ send em back and we’ll send you a new pair and we’ll upgrade to the latest model “ bearing in mind mine are a year out of warranty I thought this was outstanding !!
So today a brand new pair of QC 35 2’s came in the post !
Gobsmacked isn’t the word !

Great service!! I love Bose, firm fan with the Bose Frames and Bose 700, really encouraging to know they look after their customers so good!

I've use Bose products for many years. The quality of their products and their customer service has always been excellent.

It's a shame other companies don't offer the same; I could name and shame so many . . .

I was amazed - I went on the Bose forums and people were saying they would exchange the old ones for new but at a cost of £200 !
Guess I was lucky

Reactions: Sky
I’ve just had a similar experience with Apple. I read the other day that Apple are exchanging some AirPod Pro models due to an intermittent audio issue. The advice was to take them to an Apple Store.
I contacted Apple Support explaining that a) the Cardiff Apple Store is closed due to lockdown, and b) the law prevents me from travelling to an Apple Store in England.
“No problem” was the response. UPS delivered the replacement AirPods Pro this morning.

similar experience with Gerbing, my wife and I have heated gloves, one of hers started playing up after a good 5 years if heavy use.
we didn't have the receipt but the heating elements come with a life time warranty.
we send them off to distributer and they said it was actually a fault in the feed wires not covered by warranty,,,,,

so they just sent a full new set new of feed wires FOC

Some of these companies are great !
Another experience- we have a Morphy Richards steam generator iron and the black rubber started to peel after a short time - I emailed them just to raise the point really - next thing I know a new one turns up !! Still on box in loft [emoji3]

Back