Brimstone larva - first macro '09

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
Better half found this little fella while gardening late yesterday afternoon. The colourful background is actually kids slide+climbing frame.

Larger version here.

Thanks for looking.

Des

green.jpg

awww bless, hes a cutie :)

excellent photo, lovely colours and composition, you even got him to look at the camera (y)

Lovely shot.

The vibrant green of the little guy works wonderfully well against the pleasant colours of the background. He looks like he's about to enjoy that bud hehe :)

:love: ... that has got to be the best Green bug ever... (y) ... I so want one... :D

Saw a couple of grown ups in the garden over the weekend too... beautiful little critters but such a shame they don't keep the same colouring... :cautious:

Otherwise a lovely image with great colours and a near perfick composition too... ;) ... only thing that may improve it is if the caterpillar was heading up the twig rather than down it imhgo... :shrug:

:p

Superb shot all round (y) I thought this might get the attention of Ven (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the shot - great colours. How's it look rotated around to the left by 90 degs? The little critter'd be climbing up the twig, rather than down it?;)

Great :clap::clap::clap:

Cracking shot....fascinating subject, nicely lit and DoF looks spot on....all wonderful (y) Did you use a tripod?

Back