Brisbane river timelapse

Edit My Images
Yes
Just returned from my holidays in Australia and Malaysia, the plan was to try and do some timelapses whilst I was there. I didn't get to do anywhere near as much as I hoped due to a busy schedule, so had to do them from my accommodation. But here is probably my best effort so far (I'm very new to this).

[YOUTUBE]eFhdH5msmOQ[/YOUTUBE]
I can only see a white box so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhdH5msmOQ
In 1080p.

Feel free to critique or even ask some questions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Works reasonably well, technically. If there's a criticism to be made at all it's that there's not a lot to see.

^^^^^WHE^^^^^

Still pretty kool ***. I've always wanted to do stuff like that but my flat doesnt look onto anythin interesting :(

Works reasonably well, technically. If there's a criticism to be made at all it's that there's not a lot to see.

What would you advise I should change technically for next time?

Yeah unfortunately I didn't have time or knowledge of where to setup the tripod for some timelapse work. I did go to kangaroo point (below) very briefly before I went for a meal with friends and family, which would have been a better spectacle perhaps.

ab53d.jpg

Yeah, that's a better location - that would have worked better. Brisbane is a lovely city - I really liked it when I was there.

Back