Bristol Temple Meads

Really like no4 works well in mono

Really like no4 works well in mono

2 & 4 work really well (y) I like them!

Thanks for taking the time to comment guys, much appreciated.
It's a long time since I stepped onto these platforms (I got some odd looks when I asked for a platform ticket!) and I was hoping for much more to stimulate my eye but I was particularly pleased with #4 :)

Number 1 and 4 for me.....................:)

Very nice set of monchrome images, lovely tones, I particularly like the lines and curves in number 4.

I like stairs :) No2 is good (y)

Not so keen on the train but like no3 and No4

Steve

Really like no 2 Gramps.
Was in Bristol last week (Filton). Bristol is possibly the worst place I have ever driven round lol. The council don't make new roads they paint extra lines on the original ones and stick another roundabout in for good luck it seems.
Next trip up there I hope the weather is better and hope to do the dock area and other photogenic areas. Will message you nearer the time and ask for suggestions:)

Number 1 and 4 for me.....................:)

Very nice set of monchrome images, lovely tones, I particularly like the lines and curves in number 4.

I like stairs :) No2 is good (y)

Not so keen on the train but like no3 and No4

Steve

Thanks for comments folks - the train shot was the one I had most hope for but too many distractions around it so it didn't work as I had wanted, still like the way the roof curves in on it though :)

Really like no 2 Gramps.
Was in Bristol last week (Filton). Bristol is possibly the worst place I have ever driven round lol. The council don't make new roads they paint extra lines on the original ones and stick another roundabout in for good luck it seems.
Next trip up there I hope the weather is better and hope to do the dock area and other photogenic areas. Will message you nearer the time and ask for suggestions:)

Roundabouts, speed humps and chicanes are the council's answer to improving traffic flow :shrug:
Feel free to contact me when you are next coming up :)

Really like no 2 Gramps.

Take a drive around Swindon, you'll then really enjoy Bristol! :) :LOL:
I'm going to have to head into Bristol for some photos soon, seems rude not too, being just down the M4!

#1 would be nice if it was straightened - and shame it's not a better train than a Voyager :puke:

Roundabouts, speed humps and chicanes are the council's answer to improving traffic flow :shrug:
Feel free to contact me when you are next coming up :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gramps(y)

#1 would be nice if it was straightened - and shame it's not a better train than a Voyager :puke:

c'est la vie :)

Feel free to contact me when you are next coming up :)

Thanks Gramps(y)

Welcome :)

2nd one appeals to me for some reason all great set!

Probably appealed to me when I realised I was going up the wrong way :D

Back