Britcar Gt brands hatch

Name
jamie
Edit My Images
Yes
hi this is my 1st post on here.
heres a couple of pics from today at brands hatch weather was pretty damn cold in the afternoon wasnt a bad day apart from the sun not helping in places
IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2759-1.jpg

hopefully ill have some more tomorrow im having trouble getting them all uploaded all comments welcome

thanks jamie

Last edited:
that ferrari really does look very nice, is it easy to find places at brands where you can view as a spectator without the chain link in the way?

Nice pictures, I was thinking of attending myself but didn't fancy the 2.5 hour drive when my alarm went off first thing yesterday morning :shake:. Looks like you had a good time, though (y).

that ferrari really does look very nice, is it easy to find places at brands where you can view as a spectator without the chain link in the way?

Brands is probably one of the best circuits for photographers, although a couple new fences have popped up in recent months. There's a guide to Brands in the sticky section on the main page, check it out :cool:.

Cheers,
Mark

Busy? Actually I'd say there were more people there for this event than I've seen before.... but not exactly "busy" none the less.

It's good on the few occasions when the GP circuit is in use, but pants otherwise. There used to be two decent spots on the Indy circuit but that's down to one now

N

Great Set :clap:
We must have been rubbing shoulders when you took No10 :)

Back