Britcar Media Day - Silverstone

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Went to Silverstone yesterday fror media day. Was a good day, slow morning but got better in the afternoon and the sun came out so had a good day. Spent alot of the day playing with setting once i got what i wanted and dont think they came out too bad.

Full report and more photos from the day: http://garageawesome.com/2011/03/11/event-britcar-endurance-championship-media-day-silverstone/

Comments good or bad would be good :)

britcar-press16.jpg

britcar-press20.jpg

britcar-press28.jpg

britcar-press18.jpg

britcar-press23.jpg

britcar-press10.jpg

First things first...love the shots by the way...#4 and #5 are my favourites...at Silverstone for the BTCC media day in a few weeks and wondered where they were taken from...

Many thanks
Danny

Last edited:
Thanks Danny

#4 was inside of becketts and #5 was the inside of brooklands in the new area thats being done

I will also be going along to the BTCC media day

Nice set.
Will be at Silverstone for the Britcar at the end of the month. Have my tickets ordered and my room for 24hr.:)

yup, loving number 5
glad it got better in the afternoon, i went home after the tracking debacle :)

Thanks Gary, #5 is one of my best from the day. Yes the tracking debacle was a down point of the day, but the afternoon was much better with more out on track

Very well taken ,Rich,you should be pleased with these,and it does not help following Gazzer:)on here.

Thanks Chris i am pleased with them

Nice set.
Will be at Silverstone for the Britcar at the end of the month. Have my tickets ordered and my room for 24hr.:)

I will be there aswell in afew weeks. And i cant wait for the 24, but i wont be having a room. I will be up for the whole 24 like last year

Back