British Bargains

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone used this company before??

I ordered a lens from their amazon site on the 13th of this month. Only received the "order has dispatched" email today.

Is this usual?? In contrast, I ordered a camera bag from amazon themselves on the same date. It arrived on the 18th.

Anyone else experience of this company??

Probably didn't have it in stock and ordered it when you did.

hhmmm, watch out for import duty then, now you know was it obvious that they are U.S. based?

Not at all obvious... I was just scrolling through the feedback section and saw it mentioned a few times, The main bugbear is the slowness of delivery. It would be great if the lens arrived tomorrow but I really doubt it.

Anyone used this company before??

I ordered a lens from their amazon site on the 13th of this month. Only received the "order has dispatched" email today.

Is this usual?? In contrast, I ordered a camera bag from amazon themselves on the same date. It arrived on the 18th.

Anyone else experience of this company??

If it was on Amazon Marketplace they are supposed to ship within 2 working days.
Ian

I never buy from Amazon Marketplace, I'd much rather buy from Amazon direct or do without.
I once went through the ordering process for 2 identical items small enough to fit in an envelope, screen protectors IIRC, they wanted to charge me double for postage!!. and it was a lot more than the price of a first class stamp!!.

Back