British Downhill MTB at Llangollen

Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been mountain biking for years, but never shot a race, so took the opportunity last weekend to point my Fuji kit at some of the best riders in the country. Here are a few of my favourites:

LRCX7108 by Lewis Craik, on Flickr
I may be biased because we share a surname, but I was impressed by Ethan Craik's sneaky line down the grass on this section.

LRCX6992 by Lewis Craik, on Flickr
I liked the framing of the rider under the tree.

LRCX7039 by Lewis Craik, on Flickr
Steve Peat is a legend of the sport, it was great to be able to photograph him racing.

That all looks very exciting. You've captured some great action shots there Lewis :D

The mid air No.2 picture is my choice, wonderful :D

Nice set. I'd love to give this a go. Did you need accreditation.
Thanks, this was all from the spectator area, which was where the accredited photographers were shooting from too.
That all looks very exciting. You've captured some great action shots there Lewis :D

The mid air No.2 picture is my choice, wonderful :D
Thanks.

Nice set, IMHO you have captured the action superbly
#2 is my vote !
Reminded me of the riding my Bonneville up and down the Horseshoe pass at LLangollen

Nice set, IMHO you have captured the action superbly
#2 is my vote !
Reminded me of the riding my Bonneville up and down the Horseshoe pass at LLangollen
Thanks.

I did take a detour over the Horseshoe Pass on my way over. I stopped for breakfast at the Ponderosa Cafe at the top of the pass - I think I was the only one up there without a motorbike helmet!

Back