British Drifitng Championship License Day

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening everyone

Popped along to Lydden yesterday for my second time media side. I don't know why but I hardly moved yesterday from the middle banking. Will definitely try and get some more variety on my last event of the year on the 30th Novemeber.

As usual feel free to rip to give harsh crit (y)

IMG_4330 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_4885 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3381 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_4391 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3203 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

#6 Saving one of my favourite photos from the year till last :D

IMG_5005 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

Many thanks

Dex

# 1 is my pick, followed by 5. I just wish they'd be a bit sharper!

great pics mate was a awesome day down there just about to stick a few of my pics up on here :) was a few photographers in the middle not a clue *** one u was :p

Yes, the last shot is lovely. My only crit would be that it is perhaps a touch too tight on the left, and it looks like a bit of noise creeping in from the clarity slider on the rear, perhaps a touch of NR to pull it back a touch? I dunno, I often find the same when running my shots in LR.

Saw most on fb, the last is a stunner :)

Cheers Ryan much appreciated :)

# 1 is my pick, followed by 5. I just wish they'd be a bit sharper!

Thanks are Rennis, think that maybe my fault by resizing them for Facebook then rather than re editing from the raw file I just resized. Could that possibly cause images to lose sharpness?

Definitely number 6 for me! Quite liking number 3 aswell.

Cheers mate

great pics mate was a awesome day down there just about to stick a few of my pics up on here :) was a few photographers in the middle not a clue *** one u was :p

:LOL: I was the one with curly hair, looking through your album I've got in quite a few of your shots.

Yes, the last shot is lovely. My only crit would be that it is perhaps a touch too tight on the left, and it looks like a bit of noise creeping in from the clarity slider on the rear, perhaps a touch of NR to pull it back a touch? I dunno, I often find the same when running my shots in LR.

Cheers Matty, it was shot at ISO640 so will run some noise reduction on it as I'm definitely going to get it printed.

Haven't used the clarity slider, I don't really know what I'm doing in editing so it's just a auto contrast bit of vibrancy and saturation, sharpen and image size.

Dont know if its just me but I quite like the noise in number 6. I guess its all down to personal preference. Its drifting, there's smoke and dust in the air, no image is going to be perfect. The graininess almost adds to the overall effect of the image. Guess I should get some of mine up soon......

Last edited:
Back