British Enduro Rnd 3 Elgin, again

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a few of mine from today, nice meeting you Phil, that wasn't a bad spot :) Did you stay on till the demo?

ML1W8808.jpg

ML1W8828.jpg

ML1W8567.jpg

ML1W8417.jpg

ML1W8777.jpg

ML1W8904.jpg

nice set dod.

great eye contact in two and three..

md(y)

Cool Dod, love No3, what is he doing?????? it was a good spot and nice to get something other than air!! but hey I like air....I did stay but they canx it at 3.15, so loads of waiting around for nothing....nevermind, if i'd gone home it would have been the best race ever. you win some , you lose some..... look forward to seeing at another race..(y)

Great set Dod. All nice and sharp. I'd pick out #5 over the others for the composition. The 2 riders are nicely positioned and heading the same way, but the fact they are both riding out of the frame makes it different from the norm.

Yup #5 for me too, but none are poor!

ta for the comments folks :)

Crackin set Dod ,like the way you always get the eyes bang on in your pics (y) ,looked like the weather held for too :)

Love em.
Exposure, focus and timing spot on.........as usual...........hmph!!

Cheers for posting
Dean:)

Cool set Dod. I must get along to one of these events - they always seem to clash with MTB!

Ta folks :)

Cool set Dod. I must get along to one of these events - they always seem to clash with MTB!
Too many things on on a Sunday, I'm committed right through until June now I think it is between bikes and horses

Back