British GP Motocross 2013

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I told myself i wouldnt go as id had a long week and didnt really fancy it, but being that i had pass's and it was only 20min up the road i dragged my lazy arse up there for the day.

Some good racing, but more importantly good food and drink in hospitality, so it was worth going after all!!

Anyway - Here's my set - There would have been more variaty, but i found myself chatting to various people and didnt shoot a massive amount!

Feel free to rip them apart.

Andy

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

Hmmm not spotted these before - sorry!

Ok, you've not lost your mojo - these meet all my expectations for the event!

Compositions, colours, action its all there, you know exactly what you are doing... but you still feel like you can't be bothered? Shame :(

I am no expert at this subject or any to be honest but I really like no 9. Really good set all round, nice and sharp and the subjects pop. Great job all round :)

Hmmm not spotted these before - sorry!

Ok, you've not lost your mojo - these meet all my expectations for the event!

Compositions, colours, action its all there, you know exactly what you are doing... but you still feel like you can't be bothered? Shame :(

Thanks for your kind words. Not sure if i still habe my mojo- may have just got lucky ;-)

If I'm honest I'm probably more burnt out with it all more than anything and have caught myself shooting in auto pilot for a while. I think I just need a few red bulls and a kick up the a*se!!

Andy.

love the vibrancy of the colours in 2 & 3! The bike in the bottom left corner of #5 almost looks like a poor photoshop! :LOL:
Really nice set (y)

Actually im lying its monster energy - I still have a couple of free creates of Monster in the Van from this GP - I think its that thats having a negative effect!

Back